2017 Wyoming Cowboy Experience and Total Solar Eclipse
Wyoming, North America | August 20-26, 2017
In the most relaxing of all settings, this group was able to observe poolside at the CM Ranch outside of Dubois, WY under perfectly clear skies. No driving or cloud chasing! sigh.
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Stay at a historic Dude Ranch in Wyoming situated on the line of totality for the total solar eclipse on August 21, 2017
- Sirius Travel Astronomer guide to answer any eclipse questions and explain the event
- Educational materials regarding eclipse viewing and photography for all travelers.
- Pre-eclipse lecture
- Mobility via bus in the case of local clouds.
- Eclipse viewing glasses for safety
- Ranch amenities include horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking, swimming, square dances, rodeos and cookouts. Enjoy the pool and relaxing hot tub. Enjoy an evening of cowboy poetry and music and excellent star- gazing. Programs for children as well!
- 6 nights luxurious lodging in cabins or lodge on the ranch.
- All meals provided at the ranch
- Airport transfer from local airport in Jackson Hole, WY if needed.
11:36 AM – 11:39 AM
2 minutes, 20 seconds