2017 Wyoming Eclipse Viewing
Wyoming, North American | August 21,2017
A memorable trip for its perfect skies, private location, and carmaggedon on the way back to Denver! What was normally 3.5 hour drive became a grueling 13 hour test of endurance. Everyone made it back in one piece if a little tired… Happy they didn’t have to drive!
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Start and end in Denver, CO
- One day round trip bus excursion to see the Total Solar Eclipse in Wyoming on August 21, 2017
- Sirius Travel Astronomer guide on each bus to answer any eclipse questions and explain the event
- Transportation on a luxury coach with WIFI, video monitors, storage for gear, and on board lavatory.
- Transport to the eclipse centerline near Glendo, WY.
- Mobility via bus in the case of local clouds.
- Eclipse viewing glasses for safety
2 minutes, 29 seconds
Pricing and Terms
- Minimum number required: 20 passengers
- 200 per traveler
- To secure your reservation, payment with a completed reservation form is required.
Cancellations must be made in writing by email or mail to Sirius Travel.
- For cancellations made prior to May 1, 2017 there will be a full refund.
- For cancellations made between May 2 and July 1, 2017, there will be a $50 per person cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds after July 1, 2017.